The Little Red Book of Wisdom - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Good things come in small packages and that includes the wisdom you'll find here! With insights drawn from history, Scripture, and a lifetime of listening, DeMoss offers principles for professional and personal fulfillment, including finding and maintaining your focus; building a winning corporate culture; and setting aside time for productive thinking. Hardcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
The search for wisdom invariably leads us back to the places we've overlooked.
The Little Red Book of Wisdom takes the reader on a journey so often sidestepped in favor of the newer, quicker, easier. If you're seeking simplicity in a complicated world, Mark DeMoss's insights will illuminate your path to a wiser and more deliberate way of living. By illuminating the notions of integrity, humility, and self-restraint, DeMoss demonstrates what is possible when we value listening and thinking over talking and doing.
- Learn why a postage stamp is worth much more than 44 cents, and what time of day wisdom flourishes.
- Find out the wisest decision anyone can make, and the value of eating lunch alone.
- Rethink the advantages of technology, and learn how to safeguard yourself against any shadow of deathbed regret.
Step out of the incessant business of your daily life, and spend a few moments learning timeless and foolproof truths that you can apply right away. Wisdom is not just for past generations; it calls to us today. We need only respond.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
gadfly1974Rochester, NYAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Contemporary ProverbsMarch 30, 2011gadfly1974Rochester, NYAge: 35-44Gender: maleIf you're looking for a quick, insightful read in the tradition of Life's Little Instruction Book, then I highly recommend this book.
Mr. DeMoss, president of the DeMoss Group, divides his book into two main sections, professional and personal wisdom.
The author shares that he received more feedback about the value of writing pen-and-ink letters as opposed to emails. This is a valuable insight and great advice.
The book is filled with contemporary proverbs like "under-promise, over-deliver" and "knowledge has right answers, wisdom has right questions.
To collect more pearls of wisdom, read this book!
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in return for my unbiased review.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth