Add To Cart
The Little Lots: Granny Grump-A-Lot
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Little Lots is a series of fun picture books that teach children life lessons from God's Word using clever illustrations. Granny has a lovely house, a cozy fire and some really good friends--but she is always grumping. She is never happy. When the Duchess of Purdie arrives Granny learns some lessons about how happy she should be. Will Granny learn to smile and not to grump?
Read and learn about how God has given us so many good things and how we should thank him for them. Recommended for ages 4 to 7.
Number of Pages: 16
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 8 X 8 (inches)
Series: Little Lots
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool