Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Whether you're a pastor, Sunday school teacher, school teacher, parent, small group leader, or mentor, The 7 Laws of the Teacher will renew your thinking about teaching and help you unleash your effectiveness as a communicator of biblical truth.
Using seven dynamic steps, Dr. Howard G. Hendricks will tell you how to teach with a life-changing impact.
- The Law of the Teacher: Understand the role, purpose, and impact of teachers.
- The Law of Education: Recognize that the way people learn determines the way you should teach.
- The Law of Activity: Discover that maximum learning is the result of maximum interaction.
- The Law of Communication: Be challenged to break down barriers and build bridges to impart truths effectively.
- The Law of the Heart: Realize that life-changing teaching is not head to heart but heart to head.
- The Law of Encouragement: Understand how proper preparation impacts both teacher and students.
- The Law of Readiness: Understand how proper preparation impacts both teacher and student.
Each session is approximately 44 minutes long.
Includes 3 DVDs.
Vendor: Walk Thru the Bible
|Publication Date: 2011|