Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Whether you're a pastor, Sunday school teacher, school teacher, parent, small group leader, or mentor, The 7 Laws of the Teacher will renew your thinking about teaching and help you unleash your effectiveness as a communicator of biblical truth.
Using seven dynamic steps, Dr. Howard G. Hendricks will tell you how to teach with a life-changing impact.
- The Law of the Teacher: Understand the role, purpose, and impact of teachers.
- The Law of Education: Recognize that the way people learn determines the way you should teach.
- The Law of Activity: Discover that maximum learning is the result of maximum interaction.
- The Law of Communication: Be challenged to break down barriers and build bridges to impart truths effectively.
- The Law of the Heart: Realize that life-changing teaching is not head to heart but heart to head.
- The Law of Encouragement: Understand how proper preparation impacts both teacher and students.
- The Law of Readiness: Understand how proper preparation impacts both teacher and student.
Vendor: Walk Thru the Bible
Mapping Out Curriculum in Your Church: Cartography for Christian PilgrimsEdited by James R. Estep, Karen L. Estep & M. Roger WhiteB&H Academic / 2012 / Trade Paperback$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 10% ($3.00)
Teaching Biblical Faith: Leading Small Group Bible StudiesJack L. SeymourAbingdon Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$14.39 Retail:
$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
Small Groups for the Rest of Us: How to Design Your Small-Groups System to Reach the FringesChris SurrattThomas Nelson / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)