Over 200,000 Copies Sold!
For over four decades, The Reese Chronological Bible has been the trusted text for those reading through the King James Version in historical order. Now this classic Bible is packed full of study materials. Chronologically follow the story of God from Eternity Past through The Writings of John in this easy-to-use volume. Understand the Bible, it's story, and its significance for us today.
- Cultural and historical notes that shed light on biblical events and context
- Geographical and archeological notes that help verify scriptural accounts
- Explanations of difficult passages and words
- Ages and genealogies of key figures
- Detailed timelines
- Canon-order, chapter-by-chapter Scripture index
- 365-day reading plan
- 9 point type
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 1.50"
|Title: The KJV Reese Chronological Study Bible|
By: Edward Reese
Number of Pages: 1324
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.75 X 1.50 (inches)
Weight: 2 pounds 2 ounces
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Stock No: WW206298
Chronology of the Bible: Timeline and Bible Reading Plan - PamphletRose Publishing / 2020 / Other, N/A$2.99 Retail:
$3.99Save 25% ($1.00)
The Handbook of Biblical Chronology, Revised EditionJack FineganHendrickson Publishers / 2015 / Trade Paperback$21.99 Retail:
$29.95Save 27% ($7.96)
With over 200,000 copies sold, the Reese Chronological Bible is the trusted text for those reading through the King James Version in historical order. Now this classic Bible has a fully redesigned two-color interior packed full of in-depth study materials, including:
· detailed timelines
· geographical and archeological notes that help verify Scripture accounts
· cultural and historical notes that shed light on biblical contexts
· explanations of difficult passages and words
· ages and genealogies of key figures
· translations of weights and measurements to today's usage
· 365-day reading plan
Arranged in chronological sections, this easy-to-use volume will help you understand the Bible, its story--and its significance to us today--even better.
Scotty W. Backhaus, associate editor, worked in close collaboration with Dr. Reese, contributing content, preparing the manuscript, and seeing the study edition to completion. He and his family live in Wisconsin, where he pastors a church.