Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Introducing the King (Matthew 1-4)
- Introducing the Kingdom (Matthew 5-7)
- Proclaiming the Kingdom (Matthew 10)
- The Hidden Kingdom (Matthew 13)
- Kingdom Relationships (Matthew 18)
- Thy Kingdom Come (Matthew 24-25)
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2011
If your youth group is in the 14-18 age bracket they are at a junction - a vital point in their lives where they need help to study the Bible in a way that is challenging and mind stretching.
With the TnT Junction material you can be confident that you have material that is trustworthy, comprehensible and biblical. Each lesson plan, in addition to a lesson aim, contains study notes to enable the leader to understand the Bible passage. There is also a slot to encourage the young people to share experiences and learn from each other. Along with suggestions for prayer, praise and how to focus attention on the studies, there are optional worksheets to help the young people engage with the passage.
Additional advice and tips are given to youth leaders to help make running a youth Bible study memorable and effective.
By going through the Gospel of Matthew the group will be introduced to Jesus, God's promised king, discover what the Kingdom of God will be like and how we are to prepare for the reality of its coming.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies