- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
Surveying the new century and the direction they see the Church heading in, authors Ron Auch and Dea Niforatos give readers the opportunity to take stock in just how Americans "do church." Is worship primarily for us? Do we seek our own comfort above all else? Has God's house become more ours than His?
In stark contrast to the plethora of books offering marketing tips for attracting new church members, Auch and Niforatos suggest that the key to real growth and success for pastors and laypeople alike is to focus on "What Would Jesus Want?" Drawing on polling data, statistics, and a personal experience, they provide a startling picture of the modern American church-- and its drift into the dangerous waters of marketable compromise and conformity.
Ron Auch is currently pastor of Prayer House Assembly of God in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Ron is the author of eight other books including best-selling Pentecostals in Crisis which sold over 100,000 copies.
Dean Niforatos has been actively involved in an Assemblies of God ministry along with his family most recently in Europe, Southeast Asia and various parts of Africa including war-torn Sudan. He has been married to his wife, Carol, for 22 years and they are the parents of two boys, ages 15 and 11.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology