Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Jesus Answer Book - eBook|
By: John MacArthur
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW46713EB
Answers to the most-asked questions about Jesus.
PeopleÆs opinions about and understanding of Jesus shape the very course of their lives. Perhaps that is why Jesus is the most loved and hated, cherished and scorned, figure in human history. This book is ideal for people with questions regarding specific topics, teachings, or actions of Jesus. Whether a longtime believer, someone seeking the truth, or even a skeptic, The Jesus Answer Book provides succinct answers to key questions about the Son of God.
In The Jesus Answer Book, bestselling author John MacArthur offers biblically based answers to the most commonly asked questions about the life and person of Jesus. Divided topically to answer questions about JesusÆ birth, life, death, resurrection, return, and deity, this book also answers questions about what Jesus means to humanity and how people can come to know Him personally.
Includes answers to frequently asked questions such as: How can we believe in the virgin birth of Jesus?, Why did Jesus have to be baptized by John the Baptist?, What miracle is recorded in all four gospels?, What about JesusÆ teaching attracted peopleÆs attention?, Why didnÆt the religious leaders of His day accept Jesus?, Why didnÆt Jesus say anything in His defense?, How was the crucifixion part of GodÆs plan?, and How can we be sure that Jesus actually rose from the dead?
Features & Benefits:
- The Answer Book series has combined sales of over 470,000 and growing
- Trusted content from bestelling author John MacArthur
- Excellent resource for students and new Christians who are searching for answers about Jesus
- Easy-to-navigate Q&A format with nearly 150 questions allows for quick access to specific questions and answers
John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than five decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament and several key sections of the Old Testament. He is Chancellor of the Masters University and Seminary, and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored numerous bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference