- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
In The Innocents Abroad, acclaimed American novelist and humorist Mark Twain documents his impressions of Europe, the Holy Land, and his fellow travellers during his “Great Pleasure Excursion” aboard the ship Quaker City in 1867.
Although Mark Twain is best-known in modern times for his literary classics The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, during his lifetime Twain was better known for his travel-writing, of which The Innocents Abroad was his best-selling.
HarperTorch brings great works of non-fiction and the dramatic arts to life in digital format, upholding the highest standards in ebook production and celebrating reading in all its forms. Look for more titles in the HarperTorch collection to build your digital library.
Mark Twain, who was born Samuel L. Clemens in Missouri in 1835, wrote some of the most enduring works of literature in the English language, including The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc was his last completed book—and, by his own estimate, his best. Its acquisition by Harper & Brothers allowed Twain to stave off bankruptcy. He died in 1910.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> American
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Literature >> American
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download