Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
300 pages, softcover. 75th Anniversary Edition with illustrations by Tolkien.
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Mariner Books
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 X 0.63 (inches)|
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, 4 Volume Boxed SetJ.R.R. TolkienMariner Books / 2012 / Other$38.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$55.00Save 30% ($16.51)
"A glorious account of a magnificent adventure, filled with suspense and seasoned with a quiet humor that is irresistible . . . All those, young or old, who love a fine adventurous tale, beautifully told, will take The Hobbit to their hearts." New York Times Book Review
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> British
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Literature >> British
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.