Add To Cart
The Hiding Place, 35th Anniversary Edition
Add To Cart
|Title: The Hiding Place, 35th Anniversary Edition|
By: Corrie ten Boom, Elizabeth Sherrill, John Sherrill
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW94056
Corrie ten BoomCLC Publications / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.495 out of 5 stars for Marching Orders for End Battle. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$9.99Save 15% ($1.50)
Robin S. DoakChildren's Press / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$4.49
Retail Price$6.95Save 35% ($2.46)
Corrie ten Boom was a Dutch watchmaker who became a heroine of the Resistance, a survivor of Hitler's concentration camps, and one of the most remarkable evangelists of the twentieth century. In World War II she and her family risked their lives to help Jews and underground workers escape from the Nazis, and for their work they were tested in the infamous Nazi death camps. Only Corrie among her family survived to tell the story of how faith ultimately triumphs over evil.
Here is the riveting account of how Corrie and her family were able to save many of God's chosen people. For 35 years millions have seen that there is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still. Now The Hiding Place, repackaged for a new generation of readers, continues to declare that God's love will overcome, heal, and restore.
"A groundbreaking book that shines a clear light on one of the darkest moments of history."--Philip Yancey, author, The Jesus I Never Knew
"Ten Boom's classic is even more relevant to the present hour than at the time of its writing. We . . . need to be inspired afresh by the courage manifested by her family."--Jack W. Hayford, president, International Foursquare Church; chancellor, The King's College and Seminary
"The Hiding Place is a classic that begs revisiting. Corrie ten Boom lived the deeper life with God. Her gripping story of love in action will challenge and inspire you!"--Joyce Meyer, best-selling author and Bible teacher
John and Elizabeth Sherrill have authored or coauthored numerous best sellers with sales in excess of 50 million, including The Hiding Place, The Cross and the Switchblade, and God's Smuggler.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Spring Cyber Event >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Spring Cyber Event >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Spring Cyber Event >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Spring Cyber Event >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Spring Cyber Event >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.