The Heart's Charge ( Book #2) - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Heart's Charge ( Book #2) - eBook|
By: Karen Witemeyer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Bethany House
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW114131EB
After failing at love, Katherine Palmer dedicated her life to caring for children, teaming up with Eliza Southerland to start Harmony House. From mixed ancestry, illegitimate, and female, Eliza understands the pain of not fitting society's mold. Yet those are the very attributes that lead her to minister to outcast children. The taciturn Jonah intrigues her with his courage and kindness, but there are secrets behind his eyes--ghosts from wars past and others still being waged.
However, when a handful of urchin children from the area go missing, a pair of Horsemen are exactly what the women need. Working together to find the children, will these two couples find love as well?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Historical Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Romance >> Historical Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.