Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Session 1: You Are Made For God's Story||George Guthrie||N/A||Album Only|
The Heart of God's Story is a 6-session Bible Study about an epic story of love and redemption. Although it seems too good to be true, you are a part of something infinitely greater than you could have ever imagined. The Heart of God's Story Leader Kit contains one Bible Study book and two DVDS. DVD Contents:
- Promotional Video [01:40]
- You Are Made for God's Story [40:51]
- Getting to the Heart of God's Story [39:06]
- Knowing God's Face [55:26]
- Thriving in God's Space, Part 1 [47:17]
- Thriving in God's Space, Part 2 [46:22]
- Extending God's Grace in the World [44:15]
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.80 X 7.70 X 1.30 (inches)|
The Story Study Guide: Getting to the Heart of God's StoryRandy FrazeeZondervan / 2016 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 50% ($6.50)
The Heart of Gods Story Bible Study Book includes small-group experiences for six sessions, individual study opportunities, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," and tips for leading a group.
This group Bible study explores the beauty and power of Gods unfolding story in Scripture, weaving the teaching around three key, interlocking themes: face, space, and grace.
Face focuses on Gods presence as the central theme of Scripture, moving from God walking with Adam and Eve in the garden, through Gods dwelling with the Israelites in the Old Testament, to the incarnation in Christ, to Gods indwelling presence in the church, and finally to the fully known presence of the Father and Son in Revelation as they dwell their people forever.
Space points to Gods creating a place for us to walk with Him and live for Him in the world, moving from the garden of Genesis 13, to the tabernacle, to the temple, to Jesus reconstituting the temple in the gospels, to the church as the new, better temple beginning on the day of Pentecost, and finally to the descent of the heavenly temple at the end of Revelation.
Finally, grace refers to Gods outward focus as He gives humanity a mission in the world, moving from our dominion over the earth before the fall, to the mandate to be a blessing to the nations in the Abrahamic covenant, to Gods heart for the nations seen throughout the Old Testament, to the Gospels focus on the nations, to the mission to the nations of the early church, and finally to all nations gathered in the heavenly city at the end of the age.
1. You Are Made for Gods Story
2. Getting to the Heart of Gods Story
3. Knowing Gods Face
4. Thriving in Gods Space, Part 1
5. Thriving in Gods Space, Part 2
6. Extending Gods Grace in the World
• Teaching videos featuring George Guthrie
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
• Leader tips
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Six-session Bible Study Book with group and personal components
• Promotional content, including Bible study promotional video
• Give group members a thorough grounding in Gods story.
• Provide systematic guidance for understanding the Bible as a whole.
• Lay out the grand story of Scripture.
• Drive members to Scripture as the supreme source of truth for their lives.
• Teach and motivate group members to learn the details of the story.
• Inspire individuals to know God better and to live on mission with Him in the world.
• Explore the fullness of the gospel to provide hope in the face of the worlds false stories.
• Show group members the path to the joy that is found as the Holy Spirit makes Gods story their story.