The Greatest Power in the World - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Bridge-Logos Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
No woman in the 20th century demonstrated the restoring and healing power of the Holy Spirit to more people than Kathryn Kuhlman. She lived what she believed, and what she believed she proclaimed with boldness. 'No man or woman need ever be defeated! You are only defeated when you consent to defeat.'
To non - Christians sickened with their sins, she offered salvation through Jesus Christ as the first step to an undefeated life. To Christians struggling to overcome spiritual, emotional, and physical obstacles in their lives, she offered hope and courage and pointed them unerringly to the source of power they needed to live undefeated lives: the Holy Spirit.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching