Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Telling others about Jesus really is the greatest journey! The Greatest Journey is a 12-part discipleship program that helps children know Jesus, follow Him every day, and tell others this Good News. The Student Book pack has three 8" x 10" full color glossy page booklets and each booklet contains four stories from the Bible. There are Bible verses to learn, questions to answer and activities to do along the journey. (For Ages 6-10)
1. God's Greatest Gift introduces children to The Great Creator (Genesis), The Greatest Problem (Sin), The Great Savior (Birth of Jesus), and The Greatest Friend (Jesus' death & resurrection).
2. Walking With God encourages children to trust in God every day through The Great Change (Zacchaeus), The Greatest Blessing (Jesus, of the children), The Greatest Trust (David & Goliath), The Greatest Parnership (God's people give what they have to share).
3. Sharing God's Gift encourages us all to share what God have given us through The Greatest Help (the paralytic man & his friends), The Greatest Love (the good Samaritan), The Greatest Hope (heaven), Tell Others (from Acts 5:17-42).
The Greatest Journey, from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, is adapted from curriculum used by Samaritan's Purse through Operation Christmas Child.
Vendor: Wesscott Marketing
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Greatest Journey
Be Strong & Courageous Pendant, Operation Christmas ChildBob Siemon Designs, Inc / 2012 / Gift$6.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 13% ($1.00)
Operation Christmas Child: A Story of Simple GiftsFranklin Graham, Donna Lee ToneyB&H Books / 2013 / Hardcover$18.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$24.99Save 24% ($6.00)
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies