- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Scott Hamilton has experienced the heights of accomplishment and the depths of disease, from winning the Gold to becoming a cancer and brain tumor survivor. But through his successes, struggles, and setbacks, Hamilton has never lost his trademark humor and honesty. More important, he has never lost his faith and optimism. How does he keep smiling?
In The Great Eight, Scott uses stories from his international career and personal life to describe the eight secrets that through commitment and repetition have helped him clear the ice, get back up, and smile like Kristi Yamaguchi.
Scott Hamilton . . . lives his life as a champion. Everyone needs the positive message of this greatly inspiring book.
~Kristi Yamaguchi, Olympic Gold Medalist
I know and love Scotty Hamilton. You will, too, after you read this book.
The Great Eight is an inspiration to us all.
~Donald J. Trump
Its like my bud Scott says: You cant just skate through life and expect to be happy!
~Kevin Nealon, actor, comedian, Saturday Night Live alum
Scott Hamilton is a living example of good guys who finish first. He is a New York Times bestselling author, Olympic champion, cancer survivor, broadcaster, motivational speaker, author, husband, father, eternal optimist, and firm believer that the only disability in life is a bad attitude. For more than twenty years, Scott has inspired audiences around the world with the story of his life and how he has overcome adversities. He lives near Nashville with his beautiful wife, Tracie, and their four amazing children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality