Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2011
The Great Commission to Worship looks closely at the intertwining relationship between worship and evangelism as the foundation for the fulfillment of the Great Commission. Authors David Wheeler and Vernon Whaley cite Scripture to explain "The Mandate of Worship and the Great Commission" and then show how worship—in relation to the Great Commission—is formational, transformational, relational, missional, commissional, and reproducible. Each chapter includes five "life questions" for reader reflection while the book concludes with steps for practical application and ten principles for developing "lifestyle worship evangelism."
David Wheeler is a North American Mission Board national missionary and associate director of the Center for Church Planting at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.
Vernon M. Whaley is director of the Center for Worship and chairman of the department of Music and Worship Studies at Liberty University. He is also president of Integra Music Group and author of such books as Understanding Music and Worship in the Local Church and Called to Worship.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship