Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: New Growth Press
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Lead Your Family Like Jesus Small Group CurriculumKen Blanchard, Phil Hodges, Tricia GoyerTyndale House / 2014 / DVD$22.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 23% ($7.00)
Where Moms Connect: Mom's Ministry CurriculumGroup Publishing / 2013 / Other$118.49 Retail:Video
$149.99Save 21% ($31.50)
How Can a Parent Find Peace of Mind: God's Strength & Wisdom for a Difficult TaskDiscovery House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$5.99Save 17% ($1.00)
About the Book▼▲
You've tried behavior modification, discipline, various rules, and supposedly biblical methods. If you read one more blogger's take on how to be a great parent, you might have a panic attack. What's your next move?
Join with other parents (who are just as stressed as you are!) and learn how to make your faith in Jesus and your hope in the gospel the core of your parenting. As you grow in prayer, repentance, and trust, you will discover yourself becoming a better and happier parent.
- Uses personal illustrations and interactive questions to help parents come to grips with their own sin, the sin of their children, and how they can teach and love in the midst of life's brokenness
- Trains parents to put their hope in God rather than in sound parenting principles; encourages the prayer, repentance, and trust - which actually produces great parents
- Written by a team of trusted authors with a variety of life experiences and perspectives
- Field-tested in a variety of small group settings, generating tremendous discussion and producing real growth in each one
- Brings parents together to teach and learn from one another in a gospel-shaped community
- Perfect for busy parents; lessons require no extra work outside of the group setting
- Includes a self-explanatory Leader's Guide
About the Authors▼▲
Rose Marie Miller is a Bible teacher, conference speaker, and missionary with Serge, as well as the author of From Fear to Freedom and Nothing Is Impossible with God. Rose Marie and her late husband Jack Miller worked together to plant the New Life Presybyterian Churches and begin Serge (formerly World Harvest Mission). She has five children, twenty-four grandchildren, and seventeen great-grandchildren and divides her time between London, England and Jenkintown, PA.
Deborah Harrell is the Overseas Educational Advisor for Serge. She is the author of the award-winning children's novel, Pinto's Hope, coauthor of What's Up? Discovering Jesus, the Gospel, and Who You REALLY Are, and contributing author of numerous articles in professional journals. She lives in North Carolina with her husband Jason and daughter Sarah.
Jack Klumpenhower is a Bible teacher and children's ministry curriculum writer with more than thirty years of experience. He is also the author of the bestselling book Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids and coauthor of What's Up? Discovering Jesus, the Gospel, and Who You REALLY Are. Jack lives with his wife and two children in Durango, CO.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships