- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
From the author of The Face on the Milk Carton comes a novel about romance and love. Sometimes there is heartbreak, but there can also be happily ever after. Teen girls will follow the complexities of dating, and the difference between falling in love, being in love, and really loving someone, portrayed in this inventive novel.
When 16-year-old Kelly Williamss best friend, Faith, declares that she will stop playing games and find a real romance, Kelly watches from the sidelines and takes note. She sees Faith, as well as other friends, her brother, and even her parents attempt to play the game of love in their own unique ways. Kelly decides to create an actual gameone that captures the way people behaveand in the process it teaches them a thing or two about what can be considered winning when it comes to matters of the heart.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Student & Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Student & Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction