- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
The Four Codes of Preaching, John McClure's first book-length treatment of homiletical theory, is a sophisticated and, at times, controversial contribution to the field of homiletics.
John S. McClure is Charles G. Finney Professor of Homiletics and Chair of the Graduate Department of Religion at Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, Tennessee. A former president of the Academy of Homiletics, his writings include The Four Codes of Preaching and Claiming Theology in the Pulpit (with Burton Z. Cooper).
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Preaching
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Books >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Preaching
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions