This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Whether you are uncertain what real forgiveness looks like, are tired of forgiving, or don't know where to star, Forgiveness: A Catholic Approach
- A practical guide to understanding forgiveness
- The seven characteristics of forgiveness
- Scripture and stories that illustrate the process of forgiveness
- Tips for avoiding common pitfalls on the road to forgiveness
- A ten-step process toward forgiveness.
What is forgiveness? Why is it so hard to forgive? In The Forgiveness Book: A Catholic Approach, award-winning authors Alice Camille and Paul Boudreau address these questions and many more by thoroughly examining what Scripture has to say about those who "trespass against us," and what it takes to accomplish the difficult act of forgiveness???all from a distinctly Catholic point of view. The Forgiveness Book asks tough questions and prayerfully investigates issues such as: Why should we forgive? What to do with sin? The importance of Confession, Contrition and Compensation; How do we accept forgiveness? The power of forgiveness; Forgiveness vs. enabling The Appendix includes an examination of conscience, prayers of forgiveness, Bible verses on forgiveness, important books on forgiveness, and a list of films that focus on forgiveness.