Add To Cart
The Farmer in the Dell
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Vendor: Boyds Mills Press
The farmer has tumbled down into the dell, and everyone from his wife and nurse to the cat and the rat come running to his rescue. Hand in hand, they make a human chain to pull the farmer out of the dell. Everyone makes the effort--except for that haughty slice of swiss cheese. Will the farmer ever get out of the dell? John O'Brien is at it again. As in The Twelve Days of Christmas, he has set his sights on a time-honored rhyme. John O'Brien brings his trademark humor to this illustrated version of the favorite sing-along--and the "Farmer in the Dell" will never be the same.
John O'Brien has illustrated more than thirty books for children, a number of them for Boyds Mills Press, including Poof!; Mother Hubbard's Christmas; and The Twelve Days of Christmas. He lives in Delran, New Jersey.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books >> Children >> Classics >> Literature
- Books >> Children >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Literature
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics