Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ankerberg Theological
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Facts On
This book tackles the tough questions about the occult and its growing influence in our lives: What is the occult and how influential is it in modern America? Do some people have latent psychic abilities? What are the physical, psychological and societal consequences of engaging in occult practices? How does one find deliverance? Spiritism, occult phenomena, and psychic powers are just a few of the critical issues systematically explored in the Facts on the Occult.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfare >> Occult
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living