- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Facts On
As Christians move into a world some judge as post-Christian, we need to make hard decisions about how we will serve our Lord. Facts on Halloween presents a wide range of data for deciding about this particular arena. A book useful to all Christians, whether sitting in the congregation or working on the front lines, Facts on Halloween will appeal to middle school through adult readers. It will find use in group discussions, individual studies, as a reference book, and added to libraries. Approach it with an open mind. Full of facts about Halloween, it does not try to force you to any conclusion, but rather gives you the information you need to make an informed decision concerning this holiday. Donna Eggett, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
nlxfSouthern West VirginiaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 20, 2012nlxfSouthern West VirginiaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very informative, and it helped us to determine that we would stand our ground about what we felt the Lord was leading our family to do concerning Halloween.
It made us take up the habit of praying for people who will be tragically effected by occultic rituals that are practiced on Halloween.
Since Satan is such a copycat, it made us wonder if Halloween is his idea of a satanic day of atonement (at-one-ment) including an innocent sacrificial victim and increased oneness of the spirit-world with the natural world.
japm5 Stars Out Of 5November 10, 2010japmThis a great book to give and use to help Christians not participate in Halloween. It encourages you to have the courage to go against the follow- which is what we are designed to do.
Howard Hawkey4 Stars Out Of 5November 8, 2008Howard HawkeyThis book was excellent and easy to read.I really appreciated the scripture backup to the points that were made.
Andrea Prado5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2008Andrea PradoI have found this book to be an awesome tool to express just why I, as a believer in the Word of God and Jesus Christ, do not participate in anything related to Halloween. It is very informative and written in a way that is easy to comprehend. It's a great book!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfare >> Occult
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting