According to the American Dietetic Association, Americans consume three times the suggested daily salt intake. For many people, too much salt can cause a host of medical conditions including high blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease and stroke. Featuring 300 delicious low-salt meals that would please even the pickiest eater, The Everything Low-Salt Cookbook
also provides specific instructions on how to eat, what to eat, and how to curb those between-meal salt cravings.
The quick-and-easy cookbook features:
- Appetizers, such as Sweet Stuff Guacamole Dip
- Seafood, such as Baked Orange Roughy in White Wine
- Unique sandwiches, such as Meat-Tofu Burgers with Cheese
- Ethnic cuisine, such as Curried Couscous
- Healthy desserts, such as Veggie-Fruit Salad
Featuring important dietary information such as calorie counts, fat grams, carbohydrates, protein, and sodium for each recipe, The Everything Low-Salt Cookbook
will have you throwing out your salt shakers and serving up flavorful dishes for everyone!