The Etiquette Advantage - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 1998
Even in a dog-eat-dog world, you should still know which fork to use. From proper grooming to proper attire, from dealing with foreign clients to dealing with the caterer, knowing the dos and don'ts of etiquette in the workplace is imperative for a successful business person. In the midst of a marketplace that has abandoned its social graces, it is the responsibility of the mature Christian to act with propriety and kindness. June H. Moore, a businesswoman and believer, teaches corporate Christians how to behave commendably, respecting their fellow workers even in the ferocious world of commerce.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction