The End of Reason - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
The Christian faith has come under considerable fire lately. Whatever their deficiencies, the so-called "New Atheists" of our day have a firm hold of the popular imagination. Compelled by the popular reception of these Christian detractors, Ravi Zacharias penned The End of Reason. Simultaneously approachable and powerful, The End of Reason is a firm challenge to those who wish to rob the gospel of its credibility, as well as a telling exposé of the "moral bankruptcy" latent within atheism. Far from being a dry academic treatise, The End of Reason is an informative book that you can readily share with your friends and family. It is a book that is written to empower Christians in their daily lives as they encounter daily struggles and challenges. If you are hungry for answers, this book is for you.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
About The Author▼▲
Ravi Zacharias is the Founder and President of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional offices in Canada, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Austria, South Africa, Spain, and Turkey. Zacharias and his wife, Margie, have three grown children. He is the author of many books, including Can Man Live Without God and Why Jesus?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology >> Philosophical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology