On The Edge: A Solo Hiker's Journey - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2014
Filled with disappointment and confusion, a solo hiker travels 2000 miles away from her home to the mountains of Sedona, Arizona in search of peace. While on the trails through the wilderness and mountains, the hiker, Stacie, meets people and experiences situations that can only be credited as an amazing interference from God. The four-day vacation prepares Stacie for a new beginning. Although in search of peace, she finds something that will continue to be with her for the rest of her life: religion. Feeling as if God has wrapped his arms around her, Stacie spends the next four days seeking a relationship with Jesus. Stacie retells her incredible story in hope to bring others peace, contentment, and a stronger relationship with our Lord and Savior.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral