- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The moment happens to all of us--the moment when we realize that we don't live in a world where everyone lives "happily ever after." When that happens, most of us stop chasing our dreams and instead begin trying to forget them. Deep down, though, we still hold onto the hope that just maybe the voice inside telling us "there is more to life than this" will turn out to be right.
And it is right. There is more. The secret lies deep within your heart. It's trying to show you a life that can only happen when you chase your wildest dreams. Are you brave enough to take a look?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Jessica Wilkinson is the daughter of Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson. The Dream Giver for Teens is her first book. She is a full-time student and is anxiously looking forward to entering college.
Bruce Wilkinson is the author of the #1 New York Times bestsellers The Prayer of Jabez ® and A Life God Rewards ® , as well as Secrets of the Vine ® , Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs , and numerous other books. Bruce and his wife Darlene Marie have been married 35 years and have three children and five grandsons. They divide their time between Georgia and South Africa.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living