- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
The Disciple Maker's Handbook presents seven practical features for effectively discipling others in faith. The key elements in this handbook form a framework for discipleship that can be applied in countless situations - for parents who wants to disciple their children, small group leaders who want to disciple those in their group, and church leaders who wants to disciple future leaders. Contributions from pastors and teachers like Francis Chan, Jeff Venderstelt, Bill Hull, Jim Putman and others help you embrace a style of discipleship that leads others in the way of Jesus. Join the life-changing disciple-making movement.
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 X 1.04 (inches)|
The Gospel Commission: Recovering God's Strategy for Making DisciplesMichael HortonBaker Books / 2012 / Trade Paperback$17.00
Simple Church: Returning to God's Process for Making DisciplesThom S. Rainer, Eric GeigerB&H Books / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)
Real-Life Discipleship Training Manual: Equipping Disciples Who Make DisciplesJim Putman, Brandon Guindon, Avery WillisNavPress / 2010 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$18.99Save 29% ($5.50)
Many people believe that discipleship is important, but they need help. In fact, the vast majority of Christians report that they have never been personally discipled by a more mature follower of Jesus. Is it any wonder that they have a difficult time knowing how to disciple others?
If making disciples of Jesus is the greatest cause on earth, how should we equip people to do it? This handbook is a practical guide for how to embrace the discipleship lifestyle being a disciple of Jesus and how to make other disciples of Jesus. With contributions from pastors and teachers like Francis Chan, Jeff Vanderstelt, Bill Hull, Jim Putman, KP Yohannan, and Robert Coleman, the authors present seven elements that are necessary for disciple making to occur:
- Jesusthe original disciple maker and centerpiece of discipleship.
- Holy Spiritfuels the disciple-making process.
- Intentionalitymaking disciples utilizing a strategy and a roadmap.
- Relationshipscreating a loving, genuine connection with others who trust and follow Jesus.
- Bibleusing the Word of God as the manual for making disciples.
- Journeyforging a traceable growth story from a new birth to spiritual parenthood.
- Multiplyreproducing the discipleship process so that the disciple becomes a disciple maker.
Whether you are a parent who wants to disciple your children, a small group leader who wants to disciple those in your group, or a church leader who wants to disciple future leaders, the seven key elements in this handbook form a framework for understanding discipleship that can be applied in countless situations. In addition, there are questions provided in each section to help you think through how to apply the material to your disciple making efforts.
Bobby Harrington is the co-founder of discipleship.org and the founding and lead pastor of Harpeth Christian Church (19 years). He is the chairman of the board for the Relational Discipleship Network and the co-author of DiscipleShift, Dedicated: Training Your Children to Trust and Follow Jesus, and Discipleship that Fits. He has been married to Cindy for over 35 years and they have two adult children who are disciples of Jesus.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism