- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Life Principles Study
- Features teachings from one of America's best-loved pastors and theologians
- Topical studies filled with life application principles
- For individual study or to be shared with a small group
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
in10se4godWelland, ONAge: 35-44Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Tough ReadNovember 10, 2011in10se4godWelland, ONAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1The content may have been good...but it was dry and difficult to get into. It was one of those books that I had to ask myself if it was worth the time I would have to invest to complete it.
Desmond Jones5 Stars Out Of 5August 20, 2010Desmond JonesThis Bible Study guide is fantastic. We have learn so much from Dr. Charles Stanley and have put it to practical use.
Nancy Bresette2 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2008Nancy BresetteThis study seems geared for new believers. My adult study group, who has been together for years, feels it is a bit simplistic. I also felt more Scripture references would have been helpful for those wishing to dig deep into God's word.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides