- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Motivate Me
When your life is over, everything you did will be represented by a single dash between two dateswhat will that dash mean for the people you have known and loved?
As Joseph Epstein once said, We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents, or the country of our birth. We do not, most of us, choose to die. . . . But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live. And that is what The Dash is all about.
Beginning with an inspiring poem by Linda Ellis titled The Dash, renowned author Mac Anderson then applies his own signature commentary on how the poem motivates us to make certain choices in our liveschoices to ignore the calls of selfishness and instead reach out to others, using our God-given abilities to brighten their days and lighten their loads.
After all, at the end of life, how we will be rememberedwhether our dash represents a full, joyous life of seeking Gods glory, or merely the space between birth and deathwill be entirely up to the people weve left behind, the lives weve changed.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational