- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
The inspiring story that has encouraged thousands of children who have felt left out or who have special needs.
In this timeless bestseller, readers experience the tender love God has for those who feel alone and different. Joshua was a lamb with a crippled leg who felt left out because he couldnt run and play like the other lambs. But God had a very special plan for Joshuas life, as He does for all who feel alone. Readers can expect a gentle tug on their hearts as the little lambs prayers are answered in an amazing way. Original oil-painting illustrations by Liz Bonham brilliantly capture the beauty and warmth of this endearing story.
Meets national education standards.
reen5 Stars Out Of 5Must have Christmas storyJanuary 19, 2018reenQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Beautiful story!
LyssaMcKinney, TXAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Family FavoriteOctober 20, 2017LyssaMcKinney, TXAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Growing up, my mom and I would read this book every Christmas season, and some of my fondest memories of my childhood involve looking through the beautifully illustrated pages and hearing the touching story of a lamb who felt left out for being different from the other lambs.
Now, as an adult, I still read this book every Christmas and look forward to reading it to my kids one day!
i highly recommend this book for anyone looking for that perfect gift for all ages!
Erin1 Stars Out Of 5Horrible, the word crippled is itself insulting and there is no good lesson hereJanuary 14, 2017ErinQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I am shocked by the positive reviews of this book. First off, the use of the word crippled is so awful it is like a punch in the gut every time I see it written. Secondly, the "crippled" lamb is left out by all the other lambs because he is too slow. How is this teaching a good lesson? My daughter is limb different and if some kids told her to go sit in the classroom instead of play at recess, I would be outraged and most definitely would not ask if she found a way to help the teacher! Please don't buy this book for kids who have differences, it just highlights how often they can be left out, and it does not teach a good lesson to kids about inclusion.
Margaret5 Stars Out Of 5My grandchildren love this book.July 11, 2013MargaretQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have read this book to my grandson and granddaughter so many times, and each time I start to tear up when I read that God has a special plan for those who feel left out. My granddaughter took the book to school for Show and Tell, and the teacher showed the DVD to the class.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books