Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 6.50 X 4.50 (inches)|
The Complete Bible Answer Book, Collector's EditionHank HanegraaffThomas Nelson / 2016 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)
Answers to the most commonand most controversialquestions about creation evidences.
In The Creation Answer Book, renowned Bible scholar Hank Hanegraaff brings to life the answers God has revealed about His magnificent creationour universe, light and time, the earth and all who inhabit it. The popular Q&A format provides a clear and concise biblical view of the ordering of events through divine authority since the beginning of time. A must-have for Christians who face the argument of evolution and for non-Christians who are searching for truth about our origins. This book will help Christians understand more about creation and Gods plan for our world.
Includes answers to frequently asked questions such as:
- Can the big bang theory be harmonized with Genesis?
- Is there evidence that humans and dinosaurs walked on the earth together?
- How serious are the consequences of believing in naturalistic evolution?
- Can we be certain that evolution is a myth?
RCKjrTopeka, KSAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5I liked it!June 22, 2012RCKjrTopeka, KSAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Hank does a good job explaining his view of the Creation account in the book of Genesis.
JohnGreenville, SCAge: 25-34Gender: male2 Stars Out Of 5Poorly ResearchedMay 13, 2012JohnGreenville, SCAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 2This book has been very poorly researched and its obvious that the creators have not read much on the topics presented. While I support Mr. Hanegraaf in some areas, I hate to say that his knowledge of creationism leaves much to be desired. If anyone wants to read up on Biblical Creationism they should read books by real scholars whom have spent many years focusing ON THIS subject only. Hank tries to be an expert in all areas of theology which he is not. Some book recommendations.
The Early Earth-An Introduction to Biblical Creationism
The Genesis Flood
The Genesis Record
Ultimate Proof of Creation
The Battle for the Beginning
Or anything by Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Creation Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Closeouts >> Academic
- Last Chance Bargains >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics