- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
The height of Alexander Dumas' writings, The Count of Monte Cristo is set against the backdrop of the Napoleonic era. When Edmond Dantes is betrayed and throwing into a secret dungeon, it seems as if his life if over. Yet he doesn't anticipate the impact of a fellow prisoner, and the plan that the two will hatch together. His carefully wrought revenge creates a dramatic tale of mystery. 531 pages, softcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bantam Classics
Publication Date: 2003
Set against the tumultuous years of the post-Napoleonic era, The Count of Monet Cristo recounts the swashbuckling adventures of Edmond Dantes, a dashing young sailor falsely accused of treason. The story of his long imprisonment, dramatic escape, and carefully wrought revenge offers up a vision of France that has become immortal.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Briana Rooke5 Stars Out Of 5January 22, 2009Briana RookeThis book is very intriguing. It has a wonderful plot and an intricately woven story with many character changes during the story. It's hard to put down! A great historical fiction read!
Karen Bohorquez5 Stars Out Of 5September 30, 2004Karen BohorquezI absolutely enjoyed reading this book. I could hardly put it down. This is a great story full of love, loyalty and revenge. I highly recommend this book to any reader.
Skip5 Stars Out Of 5February 11, 2002SkipA FABULOUS book--one of the best I've ever read. I would highly recommend this book and any other by Dumas. An intriguing tale of vengeance, and the final outcome of revenge.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is this e-book complete and unabridged?
This is the complete version of the book pictured, which is an edited and abridged version.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> French
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Literature >> French
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download