The Complete Writings of H. A. Maxwell Whyte - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2018
H. A. Maxwell Whyte (1908-1988) embarked on an unprecedented ministry journey when he was sovereignly led by the Holy Spirit into an understanding of demonic activity and spiritual warfare. As is so often the case with pioneers, he was misunderstood, ridiculed, and ostracized by the Christian community, even in his own city of Toronto. Despite great opposition, he forged ahead in the battle against the forces of Satan, convinced that the ministry of deliverance was scripturally based and was being restored to the church. Later, Whyte began to record his experiences. Over two and a half decades, he authored a total of seventeen books. This book represents the complete collection of Whyte's writings.
Born in England, H. A. Maxwell Whyte (19081988) completed his education at Dulwich College in London and then entered the business world as a representative of the Anglo-American Oil Company. After his conversion in 1939 and serving in the British RAF during World War II, Whyte emigrated to Canada with his family to become the full-time pastor of a small church in Toronto. In the forty-plus years of his pastoral career, Whyte ministered in dozens of countries on five continents and authored eighteen booklets dealing with the workings of God in the contemporary charismatic outpourings of the Spirit.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality