Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Black Friday
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- The God Who is There
- Escape from Reason
- He is There and He is Not Silent
- Back to Freedom and Dignity
- Genesis in Space and Time
- No Final Conflict
- Joshua and the Flow of Biblical History
- Basic Bible Studies
- Art and the Bible
- No Little People
- True Spirituality
- The New Super-Spirituality
- Two Contents, Two Realities
- The Church at the End of the Twentieth Century
- The Church Before the Watching World
- The Mark of a Christian
- Death in the City
- The Great Evangelical Disaster
- Pollution and the Death of Man
- How Should We Then Live?
- Whatever Happened to the Human Race?
- A Christian Manifesto
Number of Pages: 2237
Publication Date: 1988
|Dimensions: 6 X 10 X 35.50 (inches)|
How Should We Then Live? L'Abri 50th Anniversary EditionFrancis A. SchaefferCrossway / 2005 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$21.99Save 27% ($6.00)
Recognized internationally for his work in Christianity and culture, Francis A. Schaeffer authored more than twenty books, which have been translated into a score of languages and sold millions worldwide. He and his wife, Edith, founded L'Abri Fellowship international study and discipleship centers. Schaeffer passed away in 1984, but his influence and legacy continue worldwide.
bobvierraSacramento, CAAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5These volumns are a commentary on God's Word.September 13, 2013bobvierraSacramento, CAAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm 3/4 of the way through volumn 1 and the breadth and scope of what I've read is beyond anything previously encountered. It's not the Bible nor does it claim to be, but it does link our intellect and spirit to God's word in a way that is deeply spiritual and intellectually stimulating. I relish Sheaffer's way of replacing blind faith with faith that is subject to reasoning using the mind that God gave us. Also, I believe that the worldview he promotes is essential to living a life that is meaningful, purposeful and, thereby, pleasing to the Lord.
Paul5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent product, best price on the internetSeptember 7, 2012PaulQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Just get it! This is less than half the list price, and I haven't seen a better price anywhere.
Pinky5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentJune 25, 2012PinkyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It doesn't get any better than this writer and the issues he addresses. Very important for Christians to understand what kind of society they live in and how it impacts them and their Christian beliefs.
LarryGeorgiaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5An education with a Christian viewpointJune 25, 2012LarryGeorgiaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was overwhelmed at the intellectual level of the books. Everyone should own a set for insight into art, science, and education in general from a Christian standpoint. Easily understood but highly intellectual.
TheoAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentApril 20, 2012TheoAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am glad with these volumes, I am a pastor and want to understatend the Times I am living in.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> God & Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Sets
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology