Add To Cart
Add To Cart
This hardcover version is an affordable and indispensable reference tool for scholars, pastors, students, and anybody else reading the Old and New Testaments in the original languages. It features the full text of Dotan's Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia and Westcott and Hort's Greek New Testament. This beautifully typset version allows for the text itself to be highlighted while also providing a straightforward, unobtrusive apparatus at the bottom of the page for the Greek New Testament.
- Large Hebrew text with Qere forms presented clearly in the margin
- New Testament quotations of and allusions to the Hebrew Bible in bold
- Easy to understand apparatus of variant Greek readings
- Sturdy hardcover and duable binding with ribbon marker
Number of Pages: 2000
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 6.25 (inches)|
The Interlinear Hebrew-Greek-English Bible, One-Volume EditionJay P. GreenHendrickson Publishers / Hardcover$27.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 310 Reviews
$79.95Save 65% ($51.96)Availability: In StockStock No: WW639774
The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English LexiconFrancis Brown, C. Briggs, S.R. DriverHendrickson Publishers / 1996 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 23 Reviews
$39.95Save 50% ($19.96)
Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (BHS) Standard EditionGerman Bible Society / 2006 / Hardcover$59.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$89.95Save 33% ($29.96)
Hendrickson's The Complete Hebrew-Greek Bible combines under one cover the complete text of the Hebrew Bible and the Greek New Testament. Ideal for pastors, students, scholars, and anyone else who has studied both Greek and Hebrew, this is an excellent volume for those who want a complete original-language Bible in an attractive package and at an affordable price.
The Hebrew text is a beautifully typeset version of the Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia, edited by Aron Dotan.
- Qere forms are clearly set off in the margin (with corresponding unpointed Kethiv forms in the main text).
- The text is unencumbered by a critical apparatus, allowing for ease of reading.
The Greek New Testament is a recent typesetting of the edition produced by B. F. Westcott and F. J. A. Hort.
- Pericopes are labeled in English, and in the Gospels these labels are accompanied, where appropriate, by the verse references of their synoptic parallels.
- Quotations and allusions to the Old Testament are indicated in the Greek text in bold, with references at the bottom of the page.
- A straightforward, unobtrusive apparatus is found at the bottom of the page that presents the differences in wording between the Westcott-Hort edition and the 27th edition of Nestle-Aland's Novum Testamentum Graece, as well as the Byzantine text edition prepared by Maurice Robinson and William Pierpont.