The Community of the King / Revised - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2010
A classic revisited--revised and expanded. For over twenty-five years, Howard Snyder's Community of the King has set the standard for a penetrating look at the relationship between the kingdom of God and the earthly church. Biblically and practically Snyder helps us think through such crucial questions as
- What is the kingdom of God?
- What role does it play in history?
- What does it mean for the church to be an agent of the kingdom?
Howard A. Snyder served as distinguished professor and chair of Wesley Studies at Tyndale Seminary in Toronto, Ontario from 2007 to 2012. Prior to that he was professor of history and theology of mission in the E. Stanley Jones School of World Mission and Evangelism at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky from 1996 to 2006. He has also taught at United Theological Seminary, Dayton, Ohio, and pastored in Chicago and Detroit. He has written numerous books, including (IVP), (IVP) and, most recently (with Joel Scandrett), (Cascade).
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Jeremy Wootten5 Stars Out Of 5December 8, 2008Jeremy WoottenThis was an outstanding book regarding the subject of the Church and its purpose in relationship to ministering God's reign in the world. A must read for every serious member of the Jesus Church.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership