Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Liturgical Press
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.00 (inches)|
Catholic Press Association Award Winner!
What color is God? a large gathering and a calming rain leads a child to find the surprising answer in this story. While learning the answer, the child discovers one of the greatest messages of al.
The Color of Me is a beautifully illustrated children's book that tells of the many colors of God's creation and the goodness of the colors. McDunn delightfully describes the value of al colors as she recounts how God created the Earth and identifies the effects of creation. Children will relate to the concepts of colors and coloring in The Color of Me as they learn values of acceptance, appreciation, and respect for everything that God made. Perfect for parents and educators to read to children and for early readers to read themselves. For children ages four to eight.
Linda L.. McDunn is the director of human resources for the Sisters of the Order of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota, and a consultant/trainer in management and communication."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Kids
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related