- All Products
- Christmas Clearance
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
A gripping young adult suspense novel drenched in color, mystery, and lies; set in the sense-blending world of Synesthesia. New York Times and USA Today bestselling author CJ Lyons grabs you and wont let go, keeping you guessing until the very last page of The Color of Lies.
When you can see emotions in color, motives become black and white. Even murder.
High school senior Ella Cleary has always been able to read people. And for good reason: she has a rare medical condition called synesthesia that scrambles the senses, allowing Ella to see colors that reveal peoples true emotions. Everyone but Alecs.
Alec is a mystery to Ella, a handsome, enigmatic young journalist who makes her feel normal for the first time in her life … until he reveals the real reason he sought her out. He wants to learn the truth behind her parents deaths. And Ellas world turns upside down when Alec tells her their deaths were not an accident.
After learning her entire life is based on a lie, Ella doesnt know who she can trust or even who she truly is. With family secrets slowly revealed and the evidence mixing fact and fiction, the only way for Ella to learn the truth about her past is to find a killer.
The Color of Lies:
- Clean YA suspense with themes of mystery, romance, and friendshipa must-read for readers ages 13 and up
- By New York Times and USA Today bestselling thriller writer CJ Lyons, whose adult suspense novels have sold over 2 million copies in print and digital
- Features the little-known and fascinating condition synesthesia, in which people may see sounds, taste words, or feel sensations on their skin when they smell certain scents
- Perfect for fans of Caroline B. Cooney, Ally Carter, and Jennifer Brown
Pediatric ER doctor turned New York Times bestselling thriller writer CJ Lyons has been a storyteller all her lifesomething that landed her in many time-outs as a kid. She writes her Thrillers with Heart for the same reason that she became a doctor: because she believes we each have the power to change our world.
In the ER she witnessed many acts of courage by her patients and their families, learning that heroes truly are born every day. When not writing, she can be found walking the beaches near her Lowcountry home, listening to the voices in her head and plotting new and devious ways to create mayhem for her characters.
To learn more about her Thrillers with Heart go to www.CJLyons.net
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- New Release >> Download
- New Release >> Student & Teens