Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Uniting for the first time the entirety of John Piper's published writings from 1970 to 2015, this 14-volume collection features the latest editions of fifty of his books along with hundreds of articles and chapters, compiled into one beautifully designed resource.
Offering fresh introductions to each volume from Piper himself, as well as a final volume of detailed indexes and annotated bibliography for easy reference, this distinctive collection reveals the heart, mind, and faith of one of the most significant and influential pastor theologians of our time and is an ideal addition to the library of anyone who has benefited from his ministry and message.
These high-quality volumes feature a durable, smyth-sewn binding and are printed in Italy on specialty book paper designed for maximum readability.
- Volume 1: Love Your Enemies & The Justification of God
- Volume 2: Desiring God & The Pleasures of God
- Volume 3: The Supremacy of God in Preaching, Brothers, We Are Not Professionals, & Let the Nations Be Glad!
- Volume 4: Future Grace & A Hunger for God
- Volume 5: God's Passion for His Glory, The Dangerous Duty of Delight, Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ, Counted Righteous in Christ, Don't Waste Your Life, & Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die
- Volume 6: When I Don't Desire God, God Is the Gospel, & What Jesus Demands from the World
- Volume 7: The Future of Justification, Spectacular Sins, Finally Alive, & This Momentary Marriage
- Volume 8: A Sweet and Bitter Providence, Think, Bloodlines, Five Points, & Does God Desire All To Be Saved?
- Volume 9: The Legacy of Sovereign Joy, The Hidden Smile of God, The Roots of Endurance, Contending for Our All, Filling Up the Afflictions of Christ, & Seeing Beauty and Saying Beautifully
- Volume 10: A Godward Life & Taste and See
- Volume 11: Pierced by the Word, Life as a Vapor, Godward Heart, The Dawning of Indestructible Joy, The Innkeeper, The Misery of Job and the Mercy of God, The Prodigal's Sister, Velvet Steel, Ruth: Under the Wings of God, & Esther
- Volume 12: Articles & Forewords
- Volume 13: Chapters
- Volume 14: Index
Number of Pages: 8912
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
With Calvin in the Theater of GodMarvin Olasky, Sam Storms, Douglas Wilson, Mark TalbotCrossway / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)
Entrusted with the GospelJohn Piper, Philip Graham Ryken, Bryan Chapell, J. Ligon DuncanCrossway / 2010 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Reading the Bible Supernaturally: Seeing and Savoring the Glory of God in ScriptureJohn PiperCrossway / 2017 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$32.99Save 39% ($13.00)
God Is the Gospel: Meditations on God's Love As the Gift of HimselfJohn PiperCrossway / 2011 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
John Piper (DTheol, University of Munich) is the founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and the chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. He served for 33 years as the senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and is the author of more than 50 books, including Desiring God; Dont Waste Your Life; This Momentary Marriage; A Peculiar Glory; and Reading the Bible Supernaturally.
Justin Taylor (PhD, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the executive vice president of book publishing and book publisher at Crossway. He has edited and contributed to several books, including A God-Entranced Vision of All Things and Reclaiming the Center, and he blogs at Between Two Worldshosted by the Gospel Coalition.
David Mathis serves as the executive editor at desiringGod.org, a pastor at Cities Church, and an adjunct professor at Bethlehem College & Seminary. His articles regularly appear at desiringGod.org/mathis. David and his wife, Megan, have three children.
No one—in speaking, writing, or living—combines mind, heart, and faith more passionately than John Piper.
—Daniel Taylor, Professor Emeritus, Bethel University
I praise God for John Piper and the way he has shown me and countless others the supremacy of Christ.
—David Platt, President, International Mission Board