Add To Cart
The Church Year for Children, Pack of 10
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Product Close-up | Sample Pages (PDF)
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
The Church Year for Children is an illustrated story book for children ages 3 to 8 that teaches children about the feasts and celebrations of the Church throughout the year. A full color illustration accompanies each one page story. 32 pages.
|Format: Other, N/A|
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Catholic Book Publishing
Publication Date: 1991
|Dimensions: 7.51 X 5.59 X 1.28 (inches)|
A Homemade Year: The Blessings of Cooking, Crafting, and Coming TogetherJerusalem Jackson GreerParaclete Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$18.90 Retail:
$21.00Save 10% ($2.10)
Celebrating Saints and Seasons: Hundreds of Activities for Catholic ChildrenJeanne HuntFranciscan Media / 2010 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)
Big Book of Catholic Customs and Traditions, Children's Faith FormationBeth McNamara, Sue Robinson, Anne E. NeubergerOur Sunday Visitor / Other, N/A$17.49 Retail:
$24.95Save 30% ($7.46)
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Catholic >> Church
- Books >> Catholic >> Homeschool/Church School
- Books >> Catholic >> Kids
- Books >> Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Catholic >> Church
- Catholic >> Homeschool/Church School
- Catholic >> Kids
- Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources