Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Children have loved Little Golden Books for over 60 years. They have written their names inside each front cover and delighted in the colorful pictures and wonderful stories. Thanks to the happy hours spent with such books as The Poky Little Puppy, many children have developed a lifelong love of reading. Over two billion Little Golden Books have reached the hands of children. We salute the talented authors and artists who create the books, as well as the readers--young and old-- who enjoy the picture books with the famous gold-foil spine. Recommended for ages 2 to 6.
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Golden Books
Publication Date: 2000
Series: Little Golden Book
ginger momma5 Stars Out Of 5The Christmas Story by GoldenbooksDecember 26, 2014ginger mommaValue: 4Meets Expectations: 4Classic story of the birth of Jesus.
Almost didn't buy because the cover made people look ultra pasty white.
*The inside pictures were an improvement.*
Note to editors, authors, & artists: Please remember, God loves people of all colors. Thank you.
Will buy more.
Sally5 Stars Out Of 5Christmas storyDecember 12, 2014SallyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a wonderful way to tell children the Christmas story. Many children do not know the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus' birth.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books