- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
True champions are made, not born. God builds champions and He wants to build you into the champion you were meant to be. Success is defined in today s culture mostly by monetary wealth. Leaders are defined by leading. But champions are in a class by themselves. They are not defined by money or followers, but by how they live and influence people in ways that glorify God and encourage and inspire others. Examining the lives of biblical and modern-day champions gives you the keys to becoming a champion through developing: Â· Stamina during challenges. Â· Winning character traits. Â· Integrity and trustworthiness. Â· Leadership qualities. Â· Solid moral values. Author and pastor Kenneth Ulmer offers guidance and advice in a world increasingly bereft of true champions. You will learn how to stay on track to becoming a true champion God s way, and not be tripped up as many self-described Christian leaders have been in recent years. Choose today to be a champion!
Kenneth C. Ulmer, DMin, PhD, is president of The King s College and Seminary, Senior Pastor of Faithful Central Bible Church, and Presiding Bishop of Macedonia International Bible Fellowship (based in Johannesburg, South Africa). Dr. Ulmer and his wife, Togetta, reside in Los Angeles, California, and have been married for over 30 years. They have two daughters, one son, and five grandchildren.
Rev. Morris A. Goggins Sr.5 Stars Out Of 5August 10, 2010Rev. Morris A. Goggins Sr.One of the most inspiring books I have read in a long time. I want to share this book but I have hi-lighted and underlined so many sections that makes my copy difficult to read. Not only that I find myself picking the book up to read sections over again.A must read for those who want to suceed in life and suceed on this Christian journey.
Shane Baez5 Stars Out Of 5April 19, 2009Shane BaezWow...here is a writer who can really explain the things of God in a way that you "get it!" In these times of uncertainty of the leadership ability of our leaders, this author shows how we can each step up and become the woman or man God wants us to be--and blesses! Awesome. Well written. So inspirational.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational