Add To Cart
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Inviting young people into deeper forms of holiness, the CEB (Common English Bible) Student Bible helps you make connections between the world of the Bible and your own. The CEB Student Bible contains features by and for young people. It also offers resources for engaging the text in personal and group study. The CEB Student Bible has the full text of the Bible in the Common English Bible translation, the most contemporary, readable, and reliable English translation of the Bible. It also includes the following features to help you engage the Bible:
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- More than 400 articles by biblical scholars and a diverse group of youth ministers from traditions including United Methodist, PC (USA), Episcopal, Disciples of Christ, and ELCA churches
- Group and small group discussion questions for each book of the Bible by youth ministers. Includes activities, and 'Reading Differently' exercises
- Prayers and reflections by students who have participated in Emory University's award-winning Youth Theological Initiative
- Guide to the stories of the Bible
- 16 pages of maps with 4-page map index
- Presentation page
- 8-point text size
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1600
Vendor: Common English Bible
Publication Date: 2016
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 8 Point|
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NKJV Teen Study Bible--soft leather-look, charcoalLawrence O. Richards, Sue W. RichardsZondervan / 2016 / Imitation Leather$31.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$44.99Save 29% ($13.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW752790
KJV Compact Ultraslim Bible, Leathersoft, powder purpleThomas Nelson / 2012 / Imitation Leather$1.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$29.99Save 93% ($28.00)
The CEB Student Bible is a Bible by and for young people that invites them into deeper forms of both personal holiness and social holiness, helps them make connections between the world of the Bible and their own world, offers resources for engaging the text in personal and group study, and embodies a commitment to taking young people seriously as Christian leaders now, not just in the future. It is a resource that helps young disciples of Jesus Christ as they transform the world.
Available in two editions: a durable paperback cover, designed by Hatch Show Print, and a high-quality, leather-like cover with burnished text. The CEB Student Bible is perfect for confirmations and other gift-giving seasons.
• Introductions to each book of the Bible by leading biblical scholars. Each introduction gives an overview of the book, key themes, tips for reading, and quick facts.
• More than 350 articles by biblical scholars and a diverse group of youth ministers from traditions including United Methodist, PC(USA), Episcopal, Disciples of Christ, and ELCA churches. These articles model what it is like to really engage the Bible. They explore difficult
topics and the things that are important to young people today.
• Discussions for each book of the Bible by youth ministers. These are group and small group discussion questions, activities, and Reading Differently exercises.
• Prayers and reflections by young people who have participated in Emory Universitys award-winning Youth Theological Initiative.
• Guide to the stories of the Bible.
• Twelve pages of maps with 4-page map index.
"If youre searching for a Bible that will draw youth not only to read Gods Word but also form a deeper spiritual connection, The CEB Student Bible is your answer as it mirrors how young people talk, read, and write with their friends. Because youth are a part of its composition, the effectiveness and impact is enhanced." Youth Worker magazine