Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- RoseKidz & Kids Bibles
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Inviting young people into deeper forms of holiness, the CEB (Common English Bible) Student Bible helps you make connections between the world of the Bible and your own. The CEB Student Bible contains features by and for young people. It also offers resources for engaging the text in personal and group study. The CEB Student Bible has the full text of the Bible in the Common English Bible translation, the most contemporary, readable, and reliable English translation of the Bible. It also includes the following features to help you engage the Bible:
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- More than 400 articles by biblical scholars and a diverse group of youth ministers from traditions including United Methodist, PC (USA), Episcopal, Disciples of Christ, and ELCA churches
- Group and small group discussion questions for each book of the Bible by youth ministers. Includes activities, and 'Reading Differently' exercises
- Prayers and reflections by students who have participated in Emory University's award-winning Youth Theological Initiative
- Guide to the stories of the Bible
- 16 pages of maps with 4-page map index
- Presentation page
- 8-point text size
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1600
Vendor: Common English Bible
Publication Date: 2016
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 8 Point|
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NKJV Teen Study Bible--soft leather-look, charcoalLawrence O. Richards, Sue W. RichardsZondervan / 2016 / Imitation Leather$31.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$44.99Save 29% ($13.00)
NKJV God Girl Bible, Soft-leather-look, Purple/Berry Pink with Tree DesignHayley DiMarcoRevell / 2015 / Imitation Leather$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$44.99Save 67% ($30.00)
KJV Compact Ultraslim Bible, Leathersoft, powder purpleThomas Nelson / 2012 / Imitation Leather$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$29.99Save 80% ($24.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW550738
The CEB Student Bible is a Bible by and for young people that invites them into deeper forms of both personal holiness and social holiness, helps them make connections between the world of the Bible and their own world, offers resources for engaging the text in personal and group study, and embodies a commitment to taking young people seriously as Christian leaders now, not just in the future. It is a resource that helps young disciples of Jesus Christ as they transform the world.
Available in two editions: a durable paperback cover, designed by Hatch Show Print, and a high-quality, leather-like cover with burnished text. The CEB Student Bible is perfect for confirmations and other gift-giving seasons.
• Introductions to each book of the Bible by leading biblical scholars. Each introduction gives an overview of the book, key themes, tips for reading, and quick facts.
• More than 350 articles by biblical scholars and a diverse group of youth ministers from traditions including United Methodist, PC(USA), Episcopal, Disciples of Christ, and ELCA churches. These articles model what it is like to really engage the Bible. They explore difficult
topics and the things that are important to young people today.
• Discussions for each book of the Bible by youth ministers. These are group and small group discussion questions, activities, and Reading Differently exercises.
• Prayers and reflections by young people who have participated in Emory Universitys award-winning Youth Theological Initiative.
• Guide to the stories of the Bible.
• Twelve pages of maps with 4-page map index.
"If youre searching for a Bible that will draw youth not only to read Gods Word but also form a deeper spiritual connection, The CEB Student Bible is your answer as it mirrors how young people talk, read, and write with their friends. Because youth are a part of its composition, the effectiveness and impact is enhanced." Youth Worker magazine
Rhonda Nash-hallMadison Heights VAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent resourceOctober 4, 2017Rhonda Nash-hallMadison Heights VAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent translation of the Bible. In comparing it to other modern translations, it is quite true to the original Greek and Hebrew verbage. The questions which appear through out each book of the Bible are very appropriate to teenagers which this Bible is designed to appeal to. The Bible would also be a useful tool for adults. It includes explanations and descriptions of each book of Bible. Youth ministers prepared the discussions. They are applicable to today's world. They invite the one studying the Bible to question and consider what the best course would be for them to be like Jesus in their daily lives.
The only thing I thought could be changed was the readability of the discussions. I felt the words might be above a teenager's reading ability.
I am rating this CEB Bible 4 stars and highly recommend it to those who are searching and to those who are serious Bible scholars.
I received an ARC ebook of this Bible from netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Homeschooling6TXAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Study BibleOctober 16, 2015Homeschooling6TXAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5(I was give a copy in exchange for my honest review, I was not required to write a positive review)
My 12 yr. old son has been using this Bible to complete his AWANA sections and likes it (his words, "I like this Bible mom")
The Bible has 16 maps!!! I love maps. Each book starts with introduction and gives the child the key themes which I find very helpful. Throughout the books are textboxes, prayers, and questions that really have my son think. For instance some of the questions in the book of Joshua ask about the importance of the land and should it be of any importance to us now.
What is unique about The CEB Student Bible is some of the prayers and textboxes are written by students, young people like Ethan.
When my son says he likes something that means he really does :) This would be a great Bible for me to give as gifts to my nephews & nieces.