This new, revised edition of the bestselling The Catholic Wedding Book, will take the pain out of wedding preparations, answer all your questions, and make planning your wedding easy.
The Catholic Church teaches that marriage is forever. The truth is that no sane person would want to suffer through the preparation for a marriage more than once. Some say that a wedding is God's way of testing a couple to see if they're fit for marriage.
In The Catholic Wedding Book you can find everything you want to know about:
- Selecting Scripture readings for your wedding
- Choosing and decorating the church
- The duties of the best man and maid of honor
- Wedding ritual options
- Marriages between Catholics and other Christians
- Dispensations and how to get them
- How to plan your own wedding ceremony
- Getting the most out of marriage prep.
- Dozens of other questions and answers...
This book provides practical advice for planning a wedding liturgy and the text of all official forms, readings and prayers approved by the Church.