Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2000
The Case For A Creator, Mass Market Edition, 6 copiesLee StrobelZondervan / 2004 / Mass Paperback$25.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$35.94Save 29% ($10.45)
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Faith, The Case for Christ, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries by Lionsgate. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee wrote 3 Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Book of the Year with Gary Poole. He and his wife live in Texas. Visit Lee's website at: www.leestrobel.com.
Donnalynn Sprague5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2002Donnalynn SpragueThe Big 8 questions that are covered in depth in this book may leave you on a cursory look as feeling like you know the answers. But I have to say after reading this book, at the length these topics are scrutinized in a very easy to read fashion, I learned a lot. A must have for everyone. Eternity is a long time to be wrong.
Kim5 Stars Out Of 5July 2, 2001KimThis book is wonderful. As in his book The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel answers the tough questions about Christianity in a very easy to read dialogue. Great for anyone, Christian or not, for yourself or as a gift.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Last Chance Bargains >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics