Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Mega Fall Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Lee Strobel's blockbuster bestseller comes alive on your screen in this documentary that chronicles the reporter's journey from atheism to faith. The former legal editor of The Chicago Tribune draws upon his investigative skills to examine the historical viability and accuracy of the Gospels, along with the personal claims and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The Project: Determine if there's credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God.
- The Reporter: Lee Strobel, educated at Yale Law School, award-winning former legal editor of the Chicago Tribune-with a background of atheism.
- The Experts: A dozen scholars, with doctorates from Cambridge, Princeton, Brandeis, and other top-flight institutions, who are recognized authorities on Jesus.
- The Story: Retracing his own spiritual journey, Strobel cross-examines the experts with tough, point-blank questions: How reliable is the New Testament? Does evidence exist for Jesus outside the Bible? Is there any reason to believe the resurrection was an actual historical event?
This remarkable documentary is like reading a captivating, fast-paced novel. But it's not fiction. It's a riveting quest for the truth about history's most compelling figure. What will your verdict be in The Case for Christ? Includes subtitles. Approx. 71 minutes.
- "The Uniqueness of Jesus Featurette
- Faith Stories of Scholars Interviews for the Film
- "Prophecies of the Passion" Featurette
- Additional Study Resources from Lee Strobel
Vendor: Randolf Productions Inc
|Publication Date: 2007|
The Case for Faith: The Film, DVDRandolf Productions Inc / 2008 / DVD$11.99 Retail:Video
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)