- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
The Capitalist’s Bible, edited by Gretchen Morgenson, an award-winning journalist with the New York Times, is the essential guide to capitalism and its many languages, customs, and practices. Including thinkers like Adam Smith, concepts like supply and demand, and developments like globalization, The Capitalist’s Bible is an essential primer that clarifies, informs, and answers all the questions that need to be addressed and fully understood in these difficult economic times.
Gretchen Morgenson is an assistant business and financial editor and a columnist at the New York Times, where she has covered the world financial markets since 1998 and won the Pulitzer Prize for her "trenchant and incisive" coverage of Wall Street. Having worked as a stockbroker at Dean Witter Reynolds in the early 1980s, Morgenson lends her reporting a depth of knowledge and skepticism uncommon in financial journalism.
“A timely and informative primer...Morgenson’s book is essential for all who want to improve their capitalism literacy.”
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Finances
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Economics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Finances
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Economics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Economics